Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A half dozen years ago, Red and I ran up the Mormon Trail alongside the Platte River on our Goldwing, and then across the Nebraska Sandhills to Fort Robinson, a frontier military post frozen in time, and the place where the Sioux warrior Crazy Horse was bayoneted to death by the U.S. Army a hundred twenty years ago........

(read more)

http://goldwingfacts.com/blog/?cat=3

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

Ya know I'm gonna have to read all of these dontcha !!!

:action::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::action:

Eric

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Wow Jack,, ended up reading the whole thing. Not just one writing but allof them. Magnificent. You have a flair with words, that makes one feel the story. Out......Standing.:)

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
imported post

Once again.... excellent. I find myself going back and reading some of them 2 or 3 times..... can't wait for the book

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

Thanks again CJ,enjoyed it once again.Been thinking of taking vacation out to south dakota to the badlands to see Mount rushmore and the Crazy Horse memorial,but with the economy the way it is and funds on low side,its not lookin to good.Its about 1700 miles from my house....Oh well I'll keep hopin

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Ya dud ut agaun CJ, gotta read more, makes me want to hop on the wing and ride.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
A half dozen years ago, Red and I ran up the Mormon Trail alongside the Platte River on our Goldwing, and then across the Nebraska Sandhills to Fort Robinson, a frontier military post frozen in time, and the place where the Sioux warrior Crazy Horse was bayoneted to death by the U.S. Army a hundred twenty years ago........

(read more)

http://goldwingfacts.com/blog/?cat=3
cuz, i swear, if you arent a writer by trade, you ,man, have missed your calling. ...rick

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks, Rick, for the kind words..... I was a parole officer and then a high school counselor by trade; this is a retirement hobby......

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

Nice work Jack - I read them all. I like the Golden Arches piece - resonates with a lot of my experiences.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.