Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Wow, that is sooo cool. All it needs now are the spikes coming out of the tires UbarW Fitting for CJ

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
imported post

Now that guy is serious about his motorcycling :cooldevil:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Hahahah!

Yeah, I could do that...... but I'm off the wheels for three months....... and the skiis! I have a rotator cuff hanging by a thread; went through the MRI a couple of hours ago (that ain't too fun, is it, UBarW?) and the Good Doctor scheduled me for the repair 11:30 am tomorrow! :shock::shock::shock:

He asked if that was too soon, and I said, "naw.... it's kinda like a parachute jump. Once you make up your mind to do it, sooner is better than later!" I've had this done before on the other arm so.... not too worried........ and if I'm gonna miss three months, 1/2 of March, April, May, and 1/2 of June are the ones to miss! Red gets outa school on 17 June, and I'll will be at the school door, helmets in hand, when she does! Ride all summer; ski all next winter; a retirees work is never done!

Damn, it's a bitch to grow old, hey?

The good news for you guys is...... I won't be able to type! You won't have to read my garbage as much!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Dangit Jack, I wasnt wanting another member in the shoulder club...

The MRI was no issue for me... I got a good nap. They said the snoring didnt shake enough to ruin the images.

Good luck bud... Which shoulder, and are you right handed?

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

CJ, you can use one hand to type. We expect to hear a lot from you, you have time to finger type with one hand now. Our prayers are with you of course. Please let us know how things went, (Perhaps Red can do some typing for you, hey)

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

At least yours is repairable, my Doc told me I had a massive tear and "I'm not a miracle worker" so I had to have a "reverse shoulder replacement". Works better now then it did before. Full range of motion after five weeks. Almost a year now and no regrets.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack I hope you get well soon. Your blog is an inspiration.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

CJ:
I am going to send you a copy of VISUALLY SPEAKING. Its word and voice recognition
software. Therefore you will not have any excuses for NOT being here!!!!!!
Best WISHES in your surgery!!!
David

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Glad your getting fixed up CJ. Hope the procedure goes well for you (and I'm sure it will) and wish you a speedy recovery. Please do try to let us know how your doing.

PS,,,,,,,,,,, Sending PM

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

CJ, Get well soon you old goat! We never tire of your stories of the road and we expect quite a few while you recover! Meanwhile, We will be getting some serious riding in.

Bernie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.