Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Lemme see, including the one I was going to buy for you???

None.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,707 Posts
imported post

`
Now Darn! I thought you had ordered one to be drop shipped to me too :crying:

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
imported post

i'll stick with my aluminum plate on a string. i can make 'em all day for hardly any cost.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
imported post

A simple 4x4 electrical box cover works wonders. Lies ultra flat where ever you store it. Can be painted to your bike color or coated with non skid. Is galvanized for protection and are so cheap if at ride away time you forget it no big deal. I had not seen the magnetic type.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
imported post

wilkoi wrote:
A simple 4x4 electrical box cover works wonders. Lies ultra flat where ever you store it. Can be painted to your bike color or coated with non skid. Is galvanized for protection and are so cheap if at ride away time you forget it no big deal. I had not seen the magnetic type.
Now THAT's a helluva good idea:clapper: Been using flattened cans, and a chunk of 1" cedar scrap.

Mana hath forthcome....:waving:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

I use plastic coasters myself. Seem to hold up well and can get 4 at the dollar store for a buck and fit in front fairing pocket quite nicely.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

SETHAN12 wrote:
I use plastic coasters myself. Seem to hold up well and can get 4 at the dollar store for a buck and fit in front fairing pocket quite nicely.
OOOOOO I like that idea, off to the dollar store.......

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

" Fits easily in your pocket !! Measures 4x4x4 "

WOW, None of my pockets are that big. Their maybe 4x4x1.

That's one mightyLOOOOOOoooo.....g list of bikes to fit. Must have had some time to kill waiting for the first order. :cool:

Yup, light boxcover on a string works 4 x 4 x 1/64 me. :action:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

I can't see the link as our work firewall has me blocked, But I'd guess it was for the plates you put under your kickstand.

We used to use our Helmets under the kickstand.

Stopped the kickstand from sinking and helped keep your lid from being stolen.

But now helmets being so expensive.

Products like this pop up all the time.

I bought that add on chrome foot that attaches to the Wing Kickstand and it hasn't sunk in yet on any surface.

Mohawk

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
imported post

wilkoi wrote:
Do you really mean you don't want the magnetic one to put in your pocket next to your credit cards?

If you want to eat cold suppers get your wife to carry it in her purse next to her credit cards.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.