Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

nope......

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
imported post

Looks like a sick joke..I think Honda is still building bikes to ride..

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I am going to guess that its actually a valk. too many things diff from the rune, such as the fork...

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
imported post

I think it's clean I like it.

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

Not the way I would make it nekid but interesting.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Design brief.... take a motorcycle that is only any good for going cruising downto the local strip on and re design it so that is is impossible to even do that on. :gunhead::barfer:

·
Village Whack Job...
7,907 Posts
imported post

That is obviously just a concept piece. Doesn't even have foot pegs, or mirrors.

I find it kind of odd that some folks are so critical of anything tat isn't a traditionally equipt Wing.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:
That is obviously just a concept piece. Doesn't even have foot pegs, or mirrors.

I find it kind of odd that some folks are so critical of anything tat isn't a traditionally equipt Wing.
My criticisms are purely based on a practical view, and not on anything Goldwing.

Not much point in having a design of anything if it doesn't serve some practical purpose, but that is just the way I am, someone with an artistic viewpoint may view something like this concept differently.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

No side-stand needed. No leaning possible. No place for feet. Buttt......I'll bet it goes good in a straight line.................only!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Pretty neat!
I would like to get a closer look at it and see exactly how that motor is attached to the frame, Radiator, ect.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
imported post

If memory serves me correctly...this was one of the several concept bikes back in the late 90's that the Valkyrie evolved from.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well I see from the write up that the T4 was a design excercise aimed at drag bike styling, so that is fair enough.

wouldn't mind seeing T1/2 and 3. :)

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

norton wrote:
Pretty neat!
I would like to get a closer look at it and see exactly how that motor is attached to the frame, Radiator, ect.
Probably the same as the GL of that time. As I recall the frame and engine setup were "off the shelf" Wing parts with a few performance mods for the Valk and the Rune (although I think rake was changed a bitfor the Rune?). Radiator might be a challenge.

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
I am going to guess that its actually a valk. too many things diff from the rune, such as the fork...
One of my favorite things about the rune is the front end!

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

Scooter 7 wrote:
UBarW wrote:
One of my favorite things about the rune is the front end!
Agreed!! There is some awesome engineering in that front end. I rode with a friend that has one in PA last summer.He is a experienced rider with several bikes in his stable and he loves his Rune.Dang thing is stupid fast. Of course he has done some breathing mods and added NOS to it. We hit on straightdoing about 55 and I was in the lead. I dropped to 3rd and nailed it, he dropped one gear and rolled on, got to even with me and pushed the button and he was gone!! Really Really impressive.

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

That's just NUTS!! There's a guy I've met a few times at one of the local "bike nights" who has a Boss Hoss that's had the motor changed. He put a 606ci NASCAR engine in it, and then put NOS on it! Talk about overkill! He let me sit on it, and I was amazed at how well balanced it is. It also had a "Dragon Riders of Pern" paint scheme that looked like it was a foot deep; absolutely gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Looks like a fairly well-done Photochop to me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.