Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is for those mothers of boys, sisters of boys, and boys that have grown older. And anyone else who needs a laugh.

Why boys need parents...

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

yup, 14 red x's are REALLY bad, far worse than 2-3 of em. thanks for the info :D

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

You must be using Microsux I.E.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

You're seeing "x's" too?

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Well, I'll fix it. You guys I lucky I have a little time on my hands.....:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

me too...lol, lotsa time...

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

With 4 brothers, Mom might agree :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Ok, try again..........................:jumper:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::):cheeky1:just boys being boys,, there Mike:cheeky1:nice ones,,,,,, by the way,, the young lad sucking the Toad,,,,,, is that RUDY????:baffled::cooldevil:

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
imported post

No, I'm sure he's the one using the volt meter:blowingup::D

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I see my oldest Grandson standing on the back porch, hosing down the flower bushes!!

I asked him "Gavin, does your Mom and Dad let you pee in the yard at home?"

"Nope Papa, just you!" :D

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

good stuff there...lol...

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

I've seen a few of these done by my boys and yup done a few of them myself....Pic # 6 is a hoot !!!!!...Reminds me of my oldest son.....Only he had the nerve to ask a young woman if those were real????....

But my daughter pulled one on me and her mother that caused our two boys to get a "talking to".... Seems that the girl three houses down had "Bloomed" over the summer as in pic # 6 and my sons thought that their sister wasn't around, and they were discussing her "Blossoming out".....At three years old children pick up and will say, or domight near any thing....I was working under the sink on the new garbage disposal when our daughter came into the kitchen all excited and wanted to "show" her mother and me something she had just learned....I came out from under the sink and her mother turned around to see our three year old daughter standing there with two bottle caps under her shirt....proclaiming for the world to hear....."Hitties Daddy"....

These are why parents go gray before their time.....

Claude

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

:shock: I tried the knife in the socket thing, quite shocking. :blowingup: :doh:

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
imported post

I didnt try the knife in the outlet....it was keys for me.

Two times in one night.

Ya know what, after doing that and getting shocked the last time badly, I havent learned a thing. I still seem to shock the piss outta myself from time to time.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Rabbit wrote:
:shock: I tried the knife in the socket thing, quite shocking. :blowingup: :doh:
in junior high, I discovered that I could kill the power to the part of the school where I had math class by rolling a silver wrigleys gum wrapper up into a flat strip, and jamming it in the electric socket. It burned up so fast I never got shocked... Got out of math class a few times, too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.