Premium Member
58,812 Posts
A

And what should that be ??

·
Premium Member
55,875 Posts
W
Well for one when we were building walking across ceiling joist 2 stories up was nothing.. A while back here I thought I could still do it.. I was checking out some ceiling work and after the first step my legs started shaking so bad I couldn't take the next step......... I think my brain clicked in and said no way you're too old to be walking around up here..........

·
Premium Member
58,812 Posts
S

So you went down again I suppose.

·
Premium Member
55,875 Posts
Y
Yes very carefully I might add.....

·
Premium Member
58,812 Posts
A

And did someone else finish the job ??

·
Premium Member
55,875 Posts
I can still get up off my knees but I have to use the floor to help, is that hanging on the something....... If I have to get down there I stay off the knees and lean on my side and an elbow

·
Premium Member
55,875 Posts
I
It doesn't bother my knees to stand in one place but it gets to my hips joints

·
Premium Member
58,812 Posts
B

But then you will be sitting on your grass mower.

·
Premium Member
55,875 Posts
H
Hey if it was easy everyone would be doing it

·
Premium Member
55,875 Posts
T
That must be an Alabama thing....

·
Premium Member
58,812 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,760 Posts
R
Ready for the work? I already cut down seven trees, put weed killer on 900 foot of ditch, mowed 6 Acres of grass, and pulled a tree house out of a tree. Plus had to pull my wife out of the mud.....Why.... because she doesn't listen.....zero turn mowers and standing water puddles don't mix.

·
Premium Member
58,812 Posts
R
Ready for the work? I already cut down seven trees, put weed killer on 900 foot of ditch, mowed 6 Acres of grass, and pulled a tree house out of a tree. Plus had to pull my wife out of the mud.....Why.... because she doesn't listen.....zero turn mowers and standing water puddles don't mix.
Y

You make it sound like you are a farmer.

·
Premium Member
36,760 Posts
A

All that Wil was at church that used to be way out in the country, but now has a housing develop around it.

And thanks for the complement, must people call me a whole lot worse names!

9121 - 9140 of 9861 Posts