Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

10161 - 10174 of 10174 Posts

·
Premium Member
56,849 Posts
T
This is what was copied to the outside of my left leg at the calve.. It's about 8 and a 1/2 inches tall..... The artist matched it perfectly....... He did it in one seating and it took him 3 hours and it hurt like hell....

scan0001.jpg

·
Premium Member
56,849 Posts
I
I though it would be better than a skill and cross bones......It's an Eastern Dragon and the folk Lora go back past the Ming Dynasty... They were the protectors of the people....... Interesting reading.........

·
Premium Member
60,436 Posts
I

It really is a beautiful tattoo Bert.

·
Premium Member
56,849 Posts
A
At 65 I just said what the hell, $200. and 3 hours later.............

·
Premium Member
60,436 Posts
A

And now you still have it.

:):)

·
Premium Member
60,436 Posts
D

Do you have to get a new license every year ??

·
Premium Member
56,849 Posts
W
We do here every year and it's $375.... My wife's Lexus is only $280 and It's a lot newer...... I just had it smoged today.. It's the pits when both licenses come up at the same time, poor planning..............

·
Premium Member
37,662 Posts
B
Bert, I can license my truck, van, car, motorcycle, utility trailer and take my wife out for a pretty nice dinner for less than it takes to license your truck.

·
Premium Member
56,849 Posts
I
Isn't that the pits, and what do we get, a welfare state, like I said if I wasn't so old I'd be out of here in a heart beat..........

·
Premium Member
60,436 Posts
W

Well here it is not much better, there are quite a lot people who want to move to an other country. But where can you go ??

10161 - 10174 of 10174 Posts