Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

10981 - 11000 of 11071 Posts

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Y
Yeah same here, I was thinking about going over to the coast and get a bowl of clam chowder

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
H

Here people also getting tired from all the corona bs.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
I found out what if I walk into a store that has a you must wear a mask and don't wear one no one says anything

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
W
We shop at Aldi, Sams and sometimes Wally world. They have all gone to must wear so we'll see how it works out when we go shopping later this week.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
I

I was in Belgium to get petrol and didn't wear a mask and you had to,
but when I walked inside to pay the woman said that I needed to wear one.
I said I don't have one shall I go ??

But no I had to come in and pay.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
D

Do you wear a mask all day long ??

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
I
I cut up an old T shirt and stapled rubber bands on the ends, I have to wear it going into Costco but let it slid down once I get in.. I can't believe the people that wear them in their cars all by them self and they let them vote..........

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
I

I saw a woman eating her own sandwiches with knife and fork and also wearing gloves.
How crazy can you be ??

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
H
How about a women driving by her self with a mask and disposable gloves on, I saw that today

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
R

Right, I saw that also a few days ago but than it was a young man.

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Bought 10 gallon of house paint today, only $450 with a 40% discount, should have left the aluminium siding on.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
D
Darn that's some expensive paint, almost a hundred a gallon regular price, I hope you don't have to go back for seconds..........

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Went to Home Depot first and there price was $180 for five gallons of each color or almost $380 but they couldn't match the paint. Went to Sherwin Williams because of the BIG 40% off sale, just forgot to ask what the price was gonna be until after they already mixed it. Live and learn!

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
S
Sherwin Williams is real good paint probable to best out there, we used to use it in the houses we built, but now I'm cheap and buy it from Kelly More because I get a good discount, it covers the walls but it's crap paint

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
H

Had them put in the algaecide inhibitor because our north side doesn't get enough sun.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
W
We did something like that in the bathrooms with showers, we had them put a fungicde in the paint to keep mold from stating

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
I

I will say they did a good job matching the two colors, and this time I kept the formula for IF there is need for more years from now.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
P

Paint is expensive nowadays.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
M
My wife keeps records on everything like that and it comes in handy 4 or 5 years down the road

10981 - 11000 of 11071 Posts