Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

11141 - 11160 of 11235 Posts

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
T
Then I'd call genus book of records, how many self filling rain gauges can there be

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
R

Rained last night and just started raining again, guess I better go empty the rain gauge, Right BA !!!

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
D
Don't forget your hard hat, you might slip and fall.....

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
N

No problem I'm built close to the ground, and us weebles wobble but we don't fall down

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
O
Oh yea, well watch that first step

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
D
Do you think it'll leave a mark

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
P
Probably will, but when I wake up will I remember why I'm laying on the floor

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
W
When they stop laughing I'm sure they'll tale you

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
B
Be careful, my old lunch bubbly fell last week and they had to call the fire department to pick him up.. When I saw him yesterday he knew who I was, the fall must have jogged him memory

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
M
My MIL fell between the bed and wall, took three of us to get her up with her screaming we were hurting her the whole time. Good that your buddy remembered you, you should visit more often while he still does.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
I
I've seen this come and go for a while, Thursday happen to be a good day.. I found he does snap to when I tell him not to be an a$$hole to his care givers.. He's starting to go though a mean strict.. It must be so frustrating that your mind can't let you communicate

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
I I do the best I can, but it's tough seeing her and his wife like that........They each have their own care giver now 24 hours

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
W

Well this is going to be a crummy labor day, overcast and thunder off in the distance coming my way. Projected high of 81 but at 10:30 it's only 64 deg.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
W
We're going to be about 105 and being everything is closed or mask only I guess I'll just read..... Labor Day is just another day.............

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
T

To me anymore everyday is just another day, just call me Mick-Scrooge Harvey

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
S
Sometimes I have to think what day it is if something different goes on

11141 - 11160 of 11235 Posts