Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

11161 - 11180 of 11235 Posts

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
J
Just today I was off a whole week, I had a doctor appointment for the 15th and thought it was today.. It was my wife's fault,Tuesday is her golf day and she didn't play she went grocery instead, which she always does on Monday, it screwed all me up..... I think they do that just to play with your brain.........

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
A
After I looked it up so do I Wednesday the 15th

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
I

I know your in a different time zone, but I didn't know you have a different calendar. Wednesday is the 16th on my calendar.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
I
I was just checking to see if you're on the ball

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
B
Because I'm a truthful guy in search of a observant person

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
B

Boy-O-Boy that's not normally me, I once never noticed my riding partner and I had the same shirt on...even after someone mentioned it.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
I
I see this doctor ever 6 months so my next appointment won't be until next year so I'll right myself a note and forget where I put it

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
W
We just put the recycling stuff in the van and drove right past the place that's only a mile and half up the road, how's that for a short memory.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
W
Where I take my can and snapple plastic they pay with 50 cent pieces and 2 dollar bills. Boy do you screw up the kids when you pass them.. I gave a Taco Bell cashier a 2 dollar bil, she thought it was counterfeit and called the manger.......

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Y
Yea, they charge for plastic like Gator Ade. Snapple. juices, beer bottles but not milk and cans, so I save them and take the to the recycle spot.. I want my money back screw CA

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
H

Here we have to pay 25 cents for plastic bottles when we buy them. When we bring them back when they are empty we get the money back.

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Here we neither pay for or get back money for plastic. But there are states around me that do, just not close enough to make a run to.

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
O

Oklahoma neither charges or buys back plastics but we, not we, my wife saves it and takes to the recycling place

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
C
CA charges 10 cents for cans & plastic buy you only get back about 1/2 at the recycle stop

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
A
Almost every town around me have recycling bins you can go to. Funny thing is some recycling company's will take glass and others don't want it.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
W

We recycle nearly everything , plastic , glass , paper , cardboard , tin and iron.

11161 - 11180 of 11235 Posts