Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

11221 - 11240 of 11351 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,088 Posts
My mom regretted not teaching her boys Italian when we were young, and I wish she had.

·
Premium Member
65,682 Posts
I

I liked English because we went to England a lot when I was young.

·
Premium Member
61,360 Posts
I
It was funny at the ranch the Mexicans wanted to learn to speak English and I was trying to get them to speak Mexican, it was a trade off I couldn't speak good Mexican and were bad at English....... But like I said if you don't keep at it you lose it............

·
Premium Member
41,088 Posts
T

That's what happened with mom after Grandma died and she had no one to talk in Italian with.

·
Premium Member
61,360 Posts
W
Well any where you travel some one speaks English, It's just most of them speak 3-4-5 languages and it makes you feel dumb.............. We had a tour guide once that spoke 10 languages......

·
Premium Member
65,682 Posts
H

Here the most people also speak English and / or German. And French. Especially the young people.

·
Premium Member
61,360 Posts
D
Doesn't any speak Dutch..
I was surprised most everyone spoke English in Portugal and one spoke English in Spain.......

·
Premium Member
65,682 Posts
A

And in what language do you speak than ??

·
Premium Member
61,360 Posts
I
If that's a language I can speak it

·
Premium Member
41,088 Posts
D
Doesn't every man in a relationship learn to mumble , least he get slapped upside the head?

·
Premium Member
61,360 Posts
T
That's your teeth rattling, that's different from mumbling

·
Premium Member
65,682 Posts
T

The top or bottom ones ??

·
Premium Member
61,360 Posts
I
I'm missing a few to, what I have is a bunch of are root canels and caps after I ate a steering wheel

·
Premium Member
65,682 Posts
D

Did it taste good ??

11221 - 11240 of 11351 Posts