Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

11301 - 11320 of 11368 Posts

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
T
That's what they thought and bam.. Then they built the diverting canal they were smart enough to make the far side bank a little lower and it's paid off a couple time when the canal overflowed and it flooded the farm land instead of the city........

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
W

Well the grandson came to work on the car bringing his lady friend and one dog. Between BSing and redoing mistakes several times not much was accomplished either on the car or my house skirting project, but it was still a great day.

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
I

It is always nice to have a great day.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
A
All days above ground are great, just some are better then other

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
T

That is true.

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Y

Yes , I think everybody had that sometime.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
I
Is that like the days when you should have left well enough alone

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Y

Yes I guess so.

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
A

Are you one of them Harvey ??

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
H
How about when you just touch it and it breaks.......and you have to make the replacement ......

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
I

I think you are not happy.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
I
I'm learning to say no and back away from some of these questionable jobs and it's paying off

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
W

When I was an auto mechanic my wife used to tell people I would work on their cars when I got home from work, that is until I told her the next time SHE could fix the car.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
W
When you've be a plumber, carpenter, electrician, can do outside lighting and sprinklers around here, you're in demand.. The people around here know how to make millions but don't know what end of a screwdriver to use........

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
T

That is most time with rich people.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
S
See all you rich people are all the same.. About 8 months after I retired and word got out, I was racking around 3k a month doing odd ball stuff...... I could have started a Handyman business if I had wanted to..........

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Y

You can always do that if you want to.

11301 - 11320 of 11368 Posts