Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

11321 - 11340 of 11368 Posts

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
A
And I did, I took most of the cream Jobs, but did tackle some harder things to, like rebuilding docks and installing bulkheads, but then I said no more digging or painting.. I hated to paint.......

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
I
I'm getting that way, picky

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Y

You are lucky you can be picky.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
T
That comes with age

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
N

No , that is because you are retired. You don't have to work anymore.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
W
Well I still do my widget work like the pool I did today.. I've worked that pool for over 18 years....Good pay easy work........

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
W

Well I took the day off and went grocery shopping, then BS'ed with my GS as he started putting the front disc brakes on the car.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
I
I've had a couple long conversations with my son over the last couple weeks, seems the union he belongs to wanted him start teaching a classes on diesel mechanics, but when he asked for a long term guarantee they were a little shady with this corona deal, so he told them no.. He has a sweetheart deal where he's at, he's his own boss and makes a ton.. I told him I thought he's better off where he's at.......

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
H

Here a lot of people lose their job because the Corona.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
I
I go into all the places that require masks without one or I take it off after I get in and no one says a word

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
I

I pretty much do the same thing. If you don't cough or sneeze, or touch or kiss me, and I don't do the same, then we both wash our hands, why did we need to wear a mask??

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
W
We probably wash our hands more an we did before and I feel the same way.. If you feel sick stay home and don't be hugging me and we'll be fine.....

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
W

Well we had a frost last night, good-bye summer, it was fun while it lasted, sniff sniff😭😭😭

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
W
When we went to the winery today topless it was almost too hot to have the top down

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
H

Here we had nice weather all the weekend.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
W
We're in the middle of smoke and dust

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
H

Haven't the fires stopt ??

11321 - 11340 of 11368 Posts