Premium Member
67,657 Posts
I

I don't want my wife to know that.

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
W

We thought about shipping things home, but now I get smaller memento's, instead of t-shirts or can cozies, I spend the $0.51 and get the rolled penny saying where we were.

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
I
I found out about shipping in Europe I've shipped everything for dishes to fur coats.....

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
I

I don't like fur coats.

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
I
I don't care one way or the other but when we were in Vienna Austria my wife found one she liked and by shipping it there's was no duty to pay when it got here......

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
I

Is he still skiing maybe ??

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
O
One thing I've never do is snow ski, my kid all have.. I guess I'm not a snow kind of guy

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
I

I always wanted to try skiing and sky diving, but not now. Back in my snowmobile days I thought about pulling a skier behind it, but never did.

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
n
Never did sky diving either, but when I was youger me and my old sick lunch buddy used to jump of high bridges and lighthouses into water.. The highest jump was 70 feet, the water was like a sidewalk, only did one once........

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
N
No try 55 / 60 where you wish you's stop skipping like a rock and then wounder where you bathing suit went and when the bruises will go away.. The trick was not to fall........

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
I

I don't even want the vision of a naked Foodman bouncing across the water in my head.

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
A

And also no naked Harvey.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
Y
Young and stupid, you know, hold my beer and lets see how fast I can ski before something breaks or I fall

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
C
Can't believe some of the dumb thinks I did, ended up with lots of cuts and bruises but I never broke anything

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
I

I think a lot off things we did when we where young
we wouldn't be doing that now.

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
Y
You're right, but wasn't it fun to be young and stupid once and lived be able to talk about it now

11521 - 11540 of 11755 Posts