Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What is the difference between the 175/60/16 and the 195/60/16 the 195 looks closer to the same height as the Dunlop E3. Is it the rim width that is the problem. I'm not tring to start anything I just dont know.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks for the info. I didn't know all this info but I am learning from the pros. Tire companys dont give you many sizes for a bike do they. Thats why I cann't find the same size as a Dunlop bike tire. I have a friend that ride a VTX 1800 on the dark side that got me to really looking at CT for my wing he said he will never go back.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

hlndeerhunter wrote:
Thanks for the info. I didn't know all this info but I am learning from the pros. Tire companys dont give you many sizes for a bike do they. Thats why I cann't find the same size as a Dunlop bike tire. I have a friend that ride a VTX 1800 on the dark side that got me to really looking at CT for my wing he said he will never go back.
I know a few that have gone back. Didn't like the feel or the sway. Didn't like to rev the engine higher either and the center stand was harder.

But I don't think they were using the Run Flat tire which would have been more rigid. Not to mention MUCH more expensive.

And of course, they are harder to find as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.