Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 1500 alternator there is a small silver condensor like thing that sits on top. What does this do, is it a resistor or something more important?

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

It's just a filter for the CB radio (comes with the Hondaline CB kit for the 1500).

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
2004!!!!! Why do people do things like that??? That question is 9 years old. Maybe looking for a different answer????????

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
2004!!!!! Why do people do things like that??? That question is 9 years old. Maybe looking for a different answer????????
And it was answered in post #2.

Easy on the newbie, maybe he's just trying to get his post count up for something.?:shock:

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
So Dirty Bird
Why did you bring this up?

·
Mad Maxer
209 Posts
You guys crack me up. Pompous and self-righteous, you seem to equate high post counts with some sort of entitlement.

Probably time to go polish a valve cover or something.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Dirty Bird has been doing a lot of work finding out how to remove the CB from his bike (in his post history) and he was probably just glad to find that this noise filter was part of the CB set up. Nice to see "newbies" being keen to learn about their Wing. I still consider myself one.

·
killer driller
781 Posts
After seeing a few of Dirty Birds post I believe he's just a wise guy who likes to have fun and cut up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.