Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Yup...after quite a long time of trying to decide just what I wanted, and trying to find the perfect bike...I've finally done it. I now have a 2000 GL1500 SE in my garage.

I still have my 1100. And my wife has her little Yamaha 250. Which means space is at a premium in the garage, and as a result her car is out in the driveway. I have a feeling that's not going to fly this winter.

I REALLY don't want to get rid of the 1100. I've put so much work into it. My wife however...has started making noises about wanting to make it hers. So we'll see.

So look for my GL1500 "How To" section to start being filled out over the next couple of years, I guess. :)

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Nice bike. You will like it. You won't ride the 4 cylinder anymore.

(axe me how I know) :)

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
imported post

CONGRATULATIONS GS ! ! !

That bike is just beautiful, and really clean. How many miles on her?

What seat and backrest is that? They look really nice as well.

Also, please don't scare small children and pedestrians with those huge air horns! :shock:

Again... really nice!

PS) I haven't managed to give up my GL1200 yet either. Like you said,Iputtoo much work into her. Still have her in my avatar yet as well.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

will be watching and learning too. some day i may find mine. but it may have to be a 3 wheeler.

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

WingMan71 wrote:
CONTRATULATIONS GS ! ! !

That bike is just beautiful, and really clean. How many miles on her?

What seat and backrest is that? They look really nice as well.

Also, please don't scare small children and pedestrians with those huge air horns! :shock:

Again... really nice!

PS) I haven't managed to give up my GL1200 yet either. Like you said,Iputtoo much work into her. Still have her in my avatar yet as well.
Just about 62,200 miles. It's a Corbin seat/backrest, and VERY comfortable. It's actually quite filthy - I flew out to Chicago yesterday, did the paperwork, then rode back home 6 1/2 hours, 120 miles of which was through pouring rain, so it needs a really good cleaning right now.

The air horns are REALLY loud. :)

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

Nice looking 1500 you got there......You are going to love the Corbin seat.....I know I love mine.

Congrats on the new wing!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Thats an awesome bike......

I love the white and if I ever can get a 1500 that is the one I would get. I Like all the upgrades, very nice.:claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Thats an awesome bike......

I love the white and if I ever can get a 1500 that is the one I would get. I Like all the upgrades, very nice.:claps::claps:
Honestly...I wasn't actively looking, just kind of "hey, it would be nice if..."

But when I saw this bike, in this good shape, with a ton of stuff on it that I would already have spent money putting on myself (Compufire, Corbin seat, lights, markers/signals, all kinds of other stuff), well, I just couldn't pass it up. :)

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
imported post

Beautiful ride. Make your first "How To" one that lets me know how I can get one like that!!

Tim

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

Awesome bike. I know you will love it.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I love white on a Wing! And I'm glad you could find such a nice one! Enjoy!

Dubs

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Nice bike...............

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Congratulations:waving:

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
imported post

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL bike - hope you really enjoy your new ride! Keep the other one, let it go? Nice problem to have :^)

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
imported post

Congrats from all of us at Cee Baileys in S. Cal. It is a sweet ride. my model:"work hard, play hard, ride even harder"

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

Congrats. Beautiful ride. I too have another in stable that can't bring myself to part with. 84 Aspy. Enjoy and will be lookin forward to your How To's.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
imported post

Beautiful, if I find one like that I'll be adding a 1500 as well. Enjoy your new ride!!!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.