Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

when we are all out on a long day, weekend, or week long trip with the co-pilot in the back, who is the boss when it comes to the music you both listen too? when my wiferode with me, which she rides her own bike now, THANK GOODNESS, we used to get in such dissagreements on what station, or cd, or xm radio station, that i would just reach down and turn it off, and we would listen to the cb, and see what the truckers were saying! at least we would hear them and start to laugh and start talking like them! I HEEEERRRRDDDD THAT I DID!!!!! UUUHHHH HHHUUUUH!!!!!! those guys were too funny! :D:cheeky1::cheeky1: but anyway, how do you guys decide what you two are going to listen to? now, since she is on her own bike,i can crank the blues, classic rock, all the oldies etc, and now she just gives me a (stupid a**) look at the stop lights we come upon. inquiring minds want to know....rick:18blue::18white:MY MOTTO: GRAB LIFE BY THE THROTTLE AND DONT LOOK BACK

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,832 Posts
imported post

usually it gets switched off. We enjoy just talking to each other too much to leave a music radio interfering with the conversation.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

Well we like both to listen to the music and just enjoy the ride. as for who picks the music well thats Mr Ipod normally, a si put al the tracks on it, i guess its my music we listen to, but i also know what Maggie likes to listen to and have tracks in there for her as well

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
imported post

My wife and I haven't taken a trip on the Wing yet but we do have the same tastes in music so that won't be a problem.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

The rule in our vehicles is:

The driver controls the music and climate control...that's the person who's trip MUST be comfortable in order to arrive safely. ;)

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
usually it gets switched off. We enjoy just talking to each other too much to leave a music radio interfering with the conversation.
Newly weds?????

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

Guess I'm lucky, we never argue about what to watch on tv or what to listen to on the radio or xm. We like enough of the same stuff it makes no sense to argue.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

Thats my rule also!!!!!!! :D:D

MDKramer wrote:

The driver controls the music and climate control...that's the person who's trip MUST be comfortable in order to arrive safely. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

The weather band channel. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

Seriously on a long ride, I use the MP3 player. It's loaded with various types music, and I generally play it in the shuffle mode. I'm like John though, and after thirty or so minutes turn if off so we can talk. (We've only been married 35 years. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:

Our rule is the same, I say nothing in her truck even if I'm driving, she says noting on my trike. We pretty much like the same anyway

·
Just one of the guys
4,800 Posts
imported post

We take turns. I can only listen to her rock for so long, and then we change to my country for a while. I now have an I-Phone and I am in the process of loading it up with an eclectic selection, she has a ZEN that we are also loading up so we may just use the earphones and each enjoy our own tunes for while this year. We do chat a bit while riding but she just like to look at the scenery as we motor along, not much for conversation through the intercom as it is a bit hard to hear at times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.