Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

just like to say hi :waving:to all the wingers on here, have just become the proud owner :Dof a 84asp with 30thou on the clock, seems to all be working (had to free up rear brakes from sticking due to only 50miles done lastyear,and the chrome is requiring attention but thats to be expected) and has a few origional accesories that i think are rare (may be wrong), have been looking at this site for about a month now and still hav'nt got through it all, no dought i'll be asking some question's soon so thank's in advance

Cheers and happy ridding to all Pete

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
imported post

and a big Canadian welcome to the (artful) dodger .. SilverDave /forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif/forums/images/emoticons/wingemoticons/18grey.gif/forums/images/emoticons/extrasmilies2/dance.gif/forums/images/emoticons/extrasmilies2/hallo.gif/forums/images/emoticons/extrasmilies2/dance.gif/forums/images/emoticons/extrasmilies2/band.gif

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Welcome doger to the greatest Goldwing site on the planet! If you can't learn something here, than your unteachable and should be riding a Harley! Just joking, I once had a Harley. I'm sure the official welcomer Redwing will be along to welcome you properly.:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving:Welcome to the Best Goldwing Site on the Internet dodger6x6!:waving::waving:

I hope you enjoy your Wing as much as I have mine!:jumper:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum Pete:waving:I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
imported post

Welcome dodger66, I also own an 84 Aspy and the guys on this sight are great at giving you help with whatever comes up. Speaking from experience here. They have given me the confidence to try thingsI would not have thought about without their help. Currently in the middle of a water pump change now. good luck with your new (to you) bike. ride safe. Randy

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard dodger6x6!!:clapper: I own an 85 Aspy. Wings (any vintage) with the proper care and feeding are the best bikes on the planet. This forum and those who contribute to it are gentlemen, ladies, and scholars all. Someone here can usually provide you with a wealth of information concerning any question you may have.

TDS

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum dodger6x6! :waving:

I have an 83 Aspencade with just under 99,000 miles. Still runsstrong :thumpingmad:! You should have plenty of miles yet to go on your 84. :clapper:

Bob :11grey:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

dodger6x6,

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

I too recently purchased an 84 Aspy with 14,000 milesand love it very much. Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I have mine. Don't feel shy about asking questions. God knows, I've asked my share of them. These guys on here are excellent at helping you find the solution to your problems.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard from Vineland Ontario!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::cooler:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard Pete!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

And a warm welcome from the same side of the pond mate, this site is wicked and you will have hours of entertainment. Glad to see you have such a greeeeat first name too!!:clapper:

Maybe catch up with you before too long on our highways and byways and probably in the rain!!:baffled:

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Rodger Dodger and welcome aboard. How do you cook your pancakes?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Rodger Dodger and welcome aboard. How do you cook your pancakes?
Dodger6x6, answer this Brojees fellow at your peril, he is part responsible for the irresponsible "Deer Alert" thread!!!! You need a little insanity to join in that one!!:jumper::goofygrin::goofygrin::band::tongue::alco::banana::bananas:

Pete

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Deer Alerts are the answer to all things:goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Welcome Pete:waving:

Don't worry about the deerwhistles, rabbits with pancakes, and buffaloe wings running rampid around here:shock::goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey dodger6x6 :waving:A big Irish Welcome to the greatest Goldwing Forum on the net. :clapper: Dont be afraid to ask these guys plenty of questions :3sum:thats what their getting paid for. :dance:

:banana::18red::banana:

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

well a mighty big thank's to the very warm welcome you've all given me :cheeky1:i'll cirtainly have some questions in the future when i've got to know my wing better but your advice has allready been very handy and will be acting on some of it over the coming week's

happy ridding

cheers Pete

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
imported post

Hi Pete!, I just bought an 84 Aspencade with 33k miles on it from a guy who left if in the garage for about three years. The tank rusted out and the carb floats are ruined. So while I am waiting on the rebuild kits, I'm cleaning chrome and working on all the electronics. So far, so good. It is killing me that I have not had it running yet. You'll probably hear me from your house when it fires up! Good Luck with yours!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.