Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

right now there are 53 users online ....this site just goes from strength to strength and REDWING is not here to witness this great event ...:crying:...ciaran

oooopppps it has just gone up to 54 and REDWING has come on line ,,,whens the party ?
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
right now there are 53 users online ....this site just goes from strength to strength and REDWING is not here to witness this great event ...:crying:...ciaran

oooopppps it has just gone up to 54 and REDWING has come on line ,,,whens the party ?
Yes Sir i am here, :weightlifter:and the figure has now gone up to 55. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Anyone want to bet when there will be 100 users online?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

I can't help noticing the word "users" in this chatter. That is a drug related term isn't it? Must be that all the wingers here are getting their fix whilst online. Goldwings are the best way to abuse your body, if you ask me!:goofygrin:

Pete
 

·
Best looking member
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
imported post

As long as you don't abuse your Goldwing.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

Never!! That's what I have an old car for.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

The number now stands at 69. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
The number now stands at 69. :clapper:
It will reach 100, but who the hell are those invisible people?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
279 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Redwing. wrote:
The number now stands at 69. :clapper:
It will reach 100, but who the hell are those invisible people?
I would imagine those are the people we always hear about on TV. "He was such a nice boy, quiet and never bothered anybody! Are you sure he buried 52 people in his back yard?" :gunhead:

He he he Just kidding................
 

·
The Irish Crew
Joined
·
3,932 Posts
imported post

Hey Redwing, the invisible users are those who choose to have their profiles hidden when online, you can set this option in your accouint profile. I don't know why anyone bother with this , but obviously some people do. :baffled:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
Hey Redwing, the invisible users are those who choose to have their profiles hidden when online, you can set this option in your accouint profile. I don't know why anyone bother with this , but obviously some people do. :baffled:
Hey FitzAl :stumped: Why are you addressing your comments to me. :stumped: I work for the Secret Service so i have to hide my presence. :weightlifter:

:jumper::18red::jumper:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top