Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:hallo: just posting this little video I made of a beautiful ride I took many times before work this summer. It's on my Shadow Spirit 1100. I didn't post it until now because for some reason.......I couldn't get it to upload to Youtube until now.

Enjoy...;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcTGWZshu5E

Jen :waving:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Where do you have the camera mounted?

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

mikef wrote:
Where do you have the camera mounted?
I don't have it mounted anywhere. I just have it hanging around my neck with a strap and use my left hand to take pictures and video. (Notice that the roads are fairly deserted in the video and I wouldn't recommend others to try this. Just covering my ....:D)

:coollep:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Nice stuff Jen,,,,,,,,,,, I found it to be fun playing with Movie Maker also. It makes it seem like your there again on your favorite rides. I want to make another one from my trip, but it can be time consuming. But in the end,,,,,,, well worth it.

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
imported post

Thankyou for sharing . Great video . Beautiful countryside views. I also like the music chosen .:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Very nice Jen...very nice indeed!

I'm looking for a way to mount my mini-8 on my bike to get good coverage, yet a nice, steady shot.

I'll have to keep working on it because Movie Maker is one of my favorite programs to play with.

Mike

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
imported post

Great video Jen, nice country scenery and great music!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.