Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Yesterdaywe rode in the local Toy Run and we were just riding home, taking the "sceanic route" after having an awesome day when we heard of a bad motorcycle accident on the radio. Those things always give you pause, especially when your riding.

It wasn't until today that we heard that the rider was a friend of oursfrom the SKi Patrol. This hit us on a couple of levels. Young man (27) who was eager to help others taken away by a 83 year old man backing a van out onto the road.

Riding the bike today it was hard not to think of the accident. Makes you realize life is precious and should be lived to it's fullest everyday.

Ride safe,

Andy

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

That is truly sad. Very sorry to hear it and for you and his family's loss.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
imported post

Prayers sent for family and all envolved.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

A prayer said from West Virginia

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Prayers to all....

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
imported post

More prayers from Texas.

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
imported post

May the Lord accept him home and bless the family and friends still here missing him .

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
imported post

1-Shot wrote:
Yesterdaywe rode in the local Toy Run and we were just riding home, taking the "sceanic route" after having an awesome day when we heard of a bad motorcycle accident on the radio. Those things always give you pause, especially when your riding.

It wasn't until today that we heard that the rider was a friend of oursfrom the SKi Patrol. This hit us on a couple of levels. Young man (27) who was eager to help others taken away by a 83 year old man backing a van out onto the road.

Riding the bike today it was hard not to think of the accident. Makes you realize life is precious and should be lived to it's fullest everyday.

Ride safe,

Andy
I was at a Bike Night last fall on a cold enough night only a few of us were there. I got talking to a guy who had just bought a Harley off of ebay in which he had flown to Oregon to ride it back. He and I chatted like we had known each other all I lives. Two days later I see in the paper where he had got killed on the bike.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Our prayers with the family & friends.

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,910 Posts
imported post

Condolences and prayers sent from Oklahoma.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
imported post

:(Prayers from Tennessee.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Condolences and prayers given.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Thanks for your well wishes and prayers everyone.
I picture Chris on an endless ride up a mountain in sunshine and skiing down on an endless hill of powder.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
imported post

Prays from On. canada, may he "Ride" on the right hand of god for all eturaity.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

May GOD keep his soul safe, watch over him and his family.

Getting tired of sending prayers to riders, people need to understand that a mistake in a car can harm or kill a motorcycle rider. What is wrong with drivers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.