Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Impersonating a mechanic
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's going on? Manage attachments -->Browse -->Click on photo icon (on desktop) -->Title appears at top of browse list. Is there one more step? I've done this a lot before.....

·
Administrator
58,190 Posts
are you using the Legacy yellow Classic version or the new format with Drag 'n Drop ?

I am in yellow classic mode now.

went to ADvanced, Manage Attachments, Browse computer, clicked on the two fat guys, did the Upload, Closed out that window, verified the upload link is there, and Saved Changes....

Notice that I wear black tee shirts? tee hee, less belly to show... :ROFL:

Attachments

·
Impersonating a mechanic
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you using the Legacy yellow Classic version or the new format with Drag 'n Drop ?

I am in yellow classic mode now.

went to ADvanced, Manage Attachments, Browse computer, clicked on the two fat guys, did the Upload, Closed out that window, verified the upload link is there, and Saved Changes....

Notice that I wear black tee shirts? tee hee, less belly to show... :ROFL:
Ah, you're lookin' good, John.

Can't find the damn upload button. I'll try it again.

·
Impersonating a mechanic
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ah, you're lookin' good, John.

Can't find the damn upload button. I'll try it again.
Found it. I was in reduced screen mode and it was out of view, off to the right. Time for me to call it a day. Thanks once more for your help.

Sure glad there are only 6 people on this forum right now.

·
Administrator
58,190 Posts
you have to scan the page sideways all the way to the right.....

I have turned in a complaint to have that fixed.... before the magical Upgrades got started, that window was about 5 inches square and all of the buttons were there for you to see....

for those who are not used to uploading files, they don't know that the two Most Important buttons are not viewable without scanning sideways to the right

·
Impersonating a mechanic
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you have to scan the page sideways all the way to the right.....

I have turned in a complaint to have that fixed.... before the magical Upgrades got started, that window was about 5 inches square and all of the buttons were there for you to see....

for those who are not used to uploading files, they don't know that the two Most Important button are not viewable with scanning sideways to the right
Thanks, John. Don't feel quite so "Alzhammered".:doh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.