Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I know,,,,,,,, winger77 keeps craming his trip down your throats, but it's how I relive the best experience in my life.

This one is a continuation/Part 2 of the last one I did. Youtube denied the first 3 because of copywrite laws, so it's not what I truely wanted it to be, but I got real tired of redoing it and settled for the way it came out since it was accepted this time.

Ok,,,, enough bull#*%t excuses,,,,,,,,,, Part 1 is for those that may not have seen and might like to,,,,,,,,,,, Part 2 is the lastest

Part 1-----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70CW4s3aF1k

Part 2-----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErC4XXx-Vis

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

Two super videos!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper:(encore, encore)

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

What happened to the videos. All I get is a message "Sorry this video is no longer available."

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Great Videos, seen a lot of those plalcesin person. Wish I had your talent to make picture movies.:action::action:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Littlejohn wrote:
What happened to the videos. All I get is a message "Sorry this video is no longer available."
Gee,,, sorry bout that,,,,,,,, but I don't know what to tell you. These dang puters confuse the heck outa me. Maybe just try again cause it seems to be working for others since you posted.

Wish I could be of more help:baffled:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

SpiderBob wrote:
Great Videos, seen a lot of those plalcesin person. Wish I had your talent to make picture movies.:action::action:
Ummmm,,,,,,,, don't know bout talent,,,,,,,, just a matter of a lot of clicking with the mouse,,,,,, along with some of this======> :headbanger::headbanger:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Thank you all for your kind compliments.

Now lets see some of YOURS :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
imported post

Great videos. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

That was an awesome journey you took me on Winger, Thanks made me want to run out to the wing and head west :)

Ride Safe, Ray

:action:

·
Premium Member
61,390 Posts
imported post

Great videos.. How many miles did you go and how many days did it take ?????

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

I really enjoyed those videos too. I have uploaded a few of my works to Youtube as well. I have made some 30 movies in the past 3 years with Photostory and moviemaker. It's so much fun. :clapper:

If I could offer just one small tip..........it would be to set your camera so it doesn't show the shooting dates on all your pictures. That kind of detracts from the beauty of the scenery etc. Keep up the good work and check out my 2 current uploads on Youtube if you wish.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcTGWZshu5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo8D5Yc4_SA

Jen :waving:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

The funky tunnels were in the Mount Rushmore area. Needles Highway and the Pigtail Bridges. And I don't know what other roads I was on for sure. After you get through one or two of those tunnels, the trees are cleared and you are looking right at Mount Rushmoore. The only time I had an opertunity to get a pic, there were people STANDING IN VIEW so no one else could experience it. I'll post that pic. Every American should be able to visit this grand wonder.

Foodman ,,,, 5,683 glorious miles. I left my home after work, 5:30pm on June 13 (friday the 13th) I pulled back in my driveway around 6:00pm June 26 = 13 1/2days. I should have played in the Rockies an extra day because my plan was to be home the 28th. Didn't know I could make such good time.

·
Premium Member
61,390 Posts
imported post

Thanks Winger
I was curious about miles per day.. I'm planing a ride in May through 3 states..
The think I thought was funny about Rushmore,, FREE to visit but $8.00 to Park............

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Oh, Winger....... those were great! Wonderful shots, great selection of music, you are getting really good at this! I've been eight days sick on a 10 day cold, my nostrils feel superglued together, head aching like it does when the first wife's around, tired in every bone....... but I perked right up with those videos! We live in almost exact opposite corners in the country, but I've seen the same scenes as you....... and probably felt the same things......

Keep on Winger!

Keep on Winging, keep on riding, keep on living, my man!

See ya some day.......

CJ

(ps. How close are you to Ridgway? Red and I went there in 2003 for the silhouette rifle championships! Nice place!)

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Oh, Winger....... those were great! Wonderful shots, great selection of music, you are getting really good at this! I've been eight days sick on a 10 day cold, my nostrils feel superglued together, head aching like it does when the first wife's around, tired in every bone....... but I perked right up with those videos! We live in almost exact opposite corners in the country, but I've seen the same scenes as you....... and probably felt the same things......

Keep on Winger!

Keep on Winging, keep on riding, keep on living, my man!

See ya some day.......

CJ

(ps. How close are you to Ridgway? Red and I went there in 2003 for the silhouette rifle championships! Nice place!)
Ridgway??????????? Hmmmmm ,,,,,,,,,,, you mean here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/winger77/Trip%20to%20Colorado/100_1346-1.jpg

I walked where the Duke walked. A very special part of my trip to me. I walked in the park passing time till the cafe opened. NO WAY was I leaving without having lunch there. And I have the T-Shirt to prove it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.