41421 - 41440 of 41441 Posts

·
Premium Member
55,867 Posts
I never heard the words, I never got caught

·
Premium Member
58,762 Posts
You know that very good. Did they got you that much ??

·
Premium Member
55,867 Posts
what are you saying, you almost got away

·
Premium Member
36,739 Posts
Oh I got off only because the guy didn't come to the police station to press charges after fishing his 53 Buick out of the ditch. same extinguisher almost got my oldest son arrested 20 years later. I still have it.

·
Premium Member
58,762 Posts
And what are you doing with it now ??

·
Premium Member
36,739 Posts
Would you believe I'm finally throwing it away. The hose is rotted and the pressure gauge is shot. But in it's day it could shoot a stream of water thirty feet, or right into the open window of the car next to you, or people on the sidewalk. Ahh the good old days!

·
Premium Member
58,762 Posts
Do you miss them ??

·
Premium Member
55,867 Posts
So what did you do squirt someone and they drove into a ditch

·
Premium Member
36,739 Posts
Someone is singular, do you think in the two+ hrs. we were riding around there my have been multiple squirtings ?
They supposedly went in the ditch while supposedly chasing my 65 Corvair with a 53 Buick, we never seen them!

·
Premium Member
58,762 Posts
Was that because you was too fast for them ??

·
Premium Member
58,762 Posts
Or were you the better driver ??

·
Premium Member
55,867 Posts
Those Corvairs were some car my neighbor had one, the only bad thing it kept burning values

·
Premium Member
58,762 Posts
You know I always liked those cars.
They rode here also.

·
Premium Member
36,739 Posts
Mine never gave me any problems. It was well know in the little town I grew up in. Why you ask? Because it was painted camouflage with BIG Silver stars on the doors. We ran that thing thru the fields, woods, and streams.

·
Premium Member
55,867 Posts
And then that idiot Ralph Nader killed them with total BS and just like now the news media bias............

·
Premium Member
36,739 Posts
I made sure the engine gaskets didn't leak and I never had any smoke or smell in the car.....and it had pretty good heat, question is why didn't Ralph ever get on VW's case about the fumes from the Beetles engine?

·
Premium Member
55,867 Posts
Wasn't he just trying to make a name for himself and took on GM

41421 - 41440 of 41441 Posts