42181 - 42200 of 42692 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,707 Posts
And you was not sick ??

·
Premium Member
62,707 Posts
Have you ever tried it in your coffee ??

·
Premium Member
58,980 Posts
It would be a waste of good whiskey, Bushmill and Jameson are both good, but I'm not a big fan of Whiskey........ What do you think of European Vodka ??

·
Premium Member
62,707 Posts
Ain't that illegal , selfmade vodka ??

·
Premium Member
58,980 Posts
I don't know but when we were in Budapest I bought 2 bottles of Vodka because the bottles were hand made and Cobalt Blue for something like $2.50 US a bottle.. Can you believe turned out to be the best Vodka I've ever had..........

·
Premium Member
58,980 Posts
These bottles were shaped like a small banjo, real cute and the vodka was a plus.. Don't you collect souvenirs

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Don't I have a vast collection of trophies that I've won?...the best ones made of cut crystal.
Along with all the patches I've collected over the years.
Also my vast collection of photos, for happy memories....Every one of 'em tells a story.

·
Premium Member
38,993 Posts
I collected things over the years, lost interest then threw it all out. The one that I have kept the is the Fat Cells around my belly from all the buffets and Good Food consumed over the years! Good & Tasty memories!

·
Premium Member
62,707 Posts
Do you still know what is inside your belly ??
Al what you ate ??

·
Premium Member
58,980 Posts
I still have some nice cut crystal golf trophies and the first hole in one ball but the rest is gone, would anyone be interested but me

42181 - 42200 of 42692 Posts