Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

42741 - 42756 of 42756 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,893 Posts
Do you go to to beach to find them yourself ??

·
Premium Member
59,174 Posts
Have you ever had buttery garlic steamed clams

·
Premium Member
62,893 Posts
Maybe in a good fish restaurant ??

·
Premium Member
59,174 Posts
Don't most S/F restaurants serve them as a dinner or appetizer

·
Premium Member
39,134 Posts
So who wants to know how to turn a dead calm day into a steady 10 mph wind with 20-30 mph wind gusts, topped off with a creek rising rain storm? Let me tell you it's easy, just set a match to the kerosene drenched pile of wood and tree branches and you can watch the flames go sideways instead of up.

·
Premium Member
62,893 Posts
Is that what you did yesterday ??

·
Premium Member
39,134 Posts
Yes it was, and can I tell you I burnt a laptop, flat screen TV, plastic sliding board, carpet, and a lot of other pollution causing stuff. The next fire is going to be even bigger.

·
Premium Member
59,174 Posts
Did you know there are 18 agenties here in CA that would have you in handcuffs and I'm sure one of them would have a rope and be looking for a stout tree limb...........

·
Premium Member
39,134 Posts
Do you know that within 400 feet of me I have four neighbors, two are relatives, one long time renter that has her own burn barrel, and the forth is an outsider so who cares about him. No arson here since we're allowed to burn. AND COMMIEFORNIA CAN GO SUCK AN EGG!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Can you believe this?.....our County Council, hire a light aircraft to fly over our County, to take photos of fires, with a view to prosecute those burning rubbish.

·
Premium Member
59,174 Posts
Welcome to California, did you know we have smoke patrols driving around here and get you for a smoking Bar B Q.......

·
Premium Member
59,174 Posts
And can you believe they keep voting in the same idiots

42741 - 42756 of 42756 Posts