Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

43001 - 43020 of 43083 Posts

·
Premium Member
60,104 Posts
Wouldn't you want to look up European Golf Players Association, it's big and Harvey's right unless you enjoy the 19th Hole.......

·
Premium Member
39,973 Posts
There was only one bar we would stop at if we were near it. They made the best BLT I've ever had, and yes I washed it down with a diet Coke. But don't you know back then only driving 25 mile I could play 30 different courses ranging from cow pastures to really nice courses?

·
Premium Member
60,104 Posts
With all those course and you didn't play golf

·
Premium Member
39,973 Posts
Oh believe me I played all of them except of course the country clubs. And do you and your wife remember when the LPGA played Squaw Creek Country Club in Youngstown, Oh.?? Ya, 25 mile away....and I never played it.

·
Premium Member
60,104 Posts
When we did our golf road trip through 6 states and Canada, if we found a Country Club we wanted to play we'd call our CC Pro and have him call and make arrangements.. Most CC will honor another CC from out of state...... We only did this a couple times.. There's great public courses out there.......

·
Premium Member
39,973 Posts
There is a public course in a metro park nearby that for the last fifty years I know of would bring in a bus load of guys from up to 100 mile away. Beautiful course but tight fairways and a lot of trees. It's was selected by Golfweek as one of the top 30 best municipal courses.

·
Premium Member
60,104 Posts
The PGA just played a Jack Nickles in Ohio course last week, is that one close to you also

·
Premium Member
39,973 Posts
If that was Muirfield Village CC, and known as Jacks Place, I guess because he owns it, It's outside of Columbus and almost 200 mile from me?

·
Premium Member
64,384 Posts
Boys you enjoy your golf , I say ; No thanks.

·
Premium Member
60,104 Posts
That's the place, so is that the other side of the state

·
Premium Member
64,384 Posts
Have you ever been there ??

·
Premium Member
39,973 Posts
I've never been there, very pricey membership, and Bert that course is just outside of Columbus or the middle of the state, but don't you know I'm about as far east of it as you can get close to the PA. line

·
Premium Member
64,384 Posts
Are you still talking about golf ?

·
Premium Member
60,104 Posts
With his name on the course, wouldn't you think it would be expensive to belong

·
Premium Member
39,973 Posts
I've read that you have to belong to another exclusive pricey CC to be considered to play there, your local CC ain't good enough..

·
Premium Member
60,104 Posts
With all the golf courses struggling It's a wonder they're all that snooty.. Their day will come you think......

·
Premium Member
64,384 Posts
How is your day ??

·
Premium Member
60,104 Posts
Tuesday is Red's Tamale Day but you think Tacos are close enough

·
Premium Member
39,973 Posts
My work day was Hot, Sunny, painful, and very expensive....but other than that it was a great day!

43001 - 43020 of 43083 Posts