·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
No I can't say that. Do you know why ??

Because I had to work.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
You've never had a Tamale, Mexican or Italian, many layers of corn stocks smeared with cornmeal wrapped around chunks beef or turkey in a sauce with a paper cover and sealed at both ends.. You boil to cook them, very delirious, haven't you ever look in the store freezer section

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Never had one, not much of a Mexican food person, that doesn't make me a bad guy does it?

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
How can someone even think that you are a bad guy.

Maybe your brother ??

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Thank you Wil, now do you think my sister in law who writes all kinds of nasty things about us on FB think you are wrong saying that?

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
At lest my dead sister that lives 50 away doesn't nasty things about me, how's that for a kicker

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
That Murphy can sure be a pain in the butt, right

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
You bet, i repaired a inner tube put it in the tire, and 15 minutes later while I was talking with the wife the tube exploded while it was still sitting on the bench. Only had 14 psi in it.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Who still has in inter tube, if you do it should blow up.. There's not a kid 20 years old that knows what that is.....

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
I put tubes in the lawnmower and chipper because the tires are dry rotting and I'm to cheap to buy new tires, know what I mean

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
I can remember using in tube rubber to make sling shots, but now the rubber doesn't stretch like it used to......

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
The tubes I put in five years ago are disintegrating inside the tire, guess what country they were made in

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Isn't why they don't stretch anymore, I'm surprised you got 5 years out of them

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
think maybe I should put solid tires on the chipper, it only gets used a couple of times a year

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
How about steel wheels

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Ain't that a good idea ??

43021 - 43040 of 43103 Posts