Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

43061 - 43066 of 43066 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,917 Posts
Joe Smow is a term used to describe someone you don't know, doubt there is actually someone with that name.

·
Premium Member
64,320 Posts
You mean like John Doe ??

·
Premium Member
60,050 Posts
From the old days the used car dealers that came into the restaurant would go buy car at the auction wash them and put them on the lot, the new car dealers that got them in on trade would check them out and the bad ones went to auction.. Buying from a person you have to look close at the car and the people selling......Hard to tell which is better...

·
Premium Member
64,320 Posts
I don't buy a car from a stranger. I go to my garage than I know what I am buying.
And I get good guarantee.

·
Premium Member
60,050 Posts
I've only bought one used car, my 04 SSR truck, it only had 30k miles on it and I'm the third owner.. The truck was 14 years old and each of the 2 owners only put 15k miles on it in the 7 years they each owned it.. I did my research and found it in the bay area.. A lady drove it most of the time and her husband bought her a new Cad SUV to replace it for more room.. She was crying when I drove it off.. What are you going to do when you want a convertible pickup and they don't make them any more............

43061 - 43066 of 43066 Posts