Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

43081 - 43100 of 43100 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,011 Posts
Can I say I hurt all over and my left hand kept cramping, but on a good note we're almost done with painting the house?

·
Premium Member
60,158 Posts
That's a lot of work, I paid a guy to paint mine, 3k and he bought the paint, 25 gallons and he went around twice, the second time was touch ups

·
Premium Member
40,011 Posts
I'm to cheap to pay someone, plus it's a double wide one story mobile, so there is only 185 feet of walls to paint. And did I mention new skirting also?

·
Premium Member
64,465 Posts
And is it looking good again ??

·
Premium Member
60,158 Posts
If I have siding instead of real course stucco I may have give it a try, but painting stucco is like painting a sponge that's why they went around twice............ Was that a wise choice

·
Premium Member
40,011 Posts
Wise choice, did they spray it ? We took the aluminium siding off and put tyvek and wood siding on about 10 years ago, house is quieter and warmer, but now I have to paint.

·
Premium Member
64,465 Posts
Why no plastic sheets ??
Don't need to paint them.

·
Premium Member
60,158 Posts
They rolled my house, I wanted to go on heavy. That Tyvek is the bomb, we wrapped our coastal house and can you believe what a difference that made

·
Premium Member
60,158 Posts
Wouldn't that be a good guess

·
Premium Member
64,465 Posts
I think plastic shelves maybe , or keralit shelves. Don't you know they are maintenance free ??

·
Premium Member
40,011 Posts
I went on their site Wil don't you know it's in Dutch and I only speak English? To me that is vinyl siding and on mobile homes it does not look good. Mobiles tend to move with the change of seasons and that type of siding wants to buckle.

·
Premium Member
60,158 Posts
How would you like a Vice President from California

·
Premium Member
64,465 Posts
Do you think he will be better ??

·
Premium Member
60,158 Posts
Sorry, didn't you know it's a she

·
Premium Member
40,011 Posts
Careful Foodman, if they win within six month's she will be president and Nancy the VP, ready for that

·
Premium Member
64,465 Posts
Do you think that will work ?? Two women on the top ??

·
Premium Member
60,158 Posts
Enough of that, now I have to go change my shorts and I'll have nightmares for the rest of the week

·
Premium Member
64,465 Posts
Makes that sleep you badly ??

43081 - 43100 of 43100 Posts