Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

43361 - 43380 of 44022 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,107 Posts
You hear about them catching the fire guys but you never hear that they do anything to them, why is that

·
Premium Member
42,667 Posts
Sadly the ones that are losing everything aren't going to get anything if they tried to sue them, so they had better have had good insurance.

·
Premium Member
63,107 Posts
Around here they don't want to put anyone in jail anymore

·
Premium Member
42,667 Posts
That hasn't happened around here yet. But we did see a small gathering of Biden supporters in town today.

·
Premium Member
63,107 Posts
You must have some missed guided people there

·
Premium Member
67,947 Posts
Who do you want as president ??

·
Premium Member
42,667 Posts
Can I say I'm not a real fan of either one, but I really really don't like Biden

·
Premium Member
63,107 Posts
They both have their problems but as much as the press hates Trump that means he doing something right, I'm with you

·
Premium Member
67,947 Posts
And so much people think he is a stupid man and still a lot wants him to stay president.
Incredible ??

·
Premium Member
42,667 Posts
Trump is far from a stupid man, arrogant, crass, egotistical, yes. I believe he wants this country to succeed more than the other parties, partly for his ego but mainly because he hates to lose.

·
Premium Member
63,107 Posts
You don't make the money he has being stupid, I think they hate him because he doesn't go along with the graft that's in our government.. How does a official making $175 K a year become a millionaire in a year or so something is not right and they all do it both sides

·
Premium Member
67,947 Posts
But ain't he lying a lot ??

·
Premium Member
42,667 Posts
Both sides aren't truthful, but most of the time if you can watch the video, or read what he actually said, you will find the media likes edit out or change the order he said something to say what they want it to say. Whatever happen to news people are suppose to be unbiased and just report the news?

·
Premium Member
63,107 Posts
It's been a up hill battle with the press since he started, they twist just about everything he says to make him look bad and a lot of people take it as the truth.. With his faults, he's still about the best president we've had......

·
Premium Member
67,947 Posts
Do you think he really has Corona ?

·
Premium Member
42,667 Posts
No reason not to think so, but how many on both sides do you think will wrongfully hope for the worse for him?

·
Premium Member
63,107 Posts
When he gets elected again you can believe it'll keep going and it'll probable get worse.. I'm sure there are some on the left that agree with him but can't say anything for fear of what will happen to them if they say so.. The tiny office and no gravy committee jobs and so on.......

·
Premium Member
42,667 Posts
Sadly I'm not as confident as you, so can I say he has a fifty fifty chance of winning

43361 - 43380 of 44022 Posts