43381 - 43400 of 43708 Posts

·
Premium Member
66,670 Posts
Ain't hat fair , 50 / 50 % change ??

·
Premium Member
62,085 Posts
Don't you know you can make to polls look anyway you want by how you ask the questions, don't you think the news are going to make it look as bad as they can

·
Premium Member
66,670 Posts
Why is that ?? Because you were with the Union ??

·
Premium Member
62,085 Posts
Don;t you think all you have to do is look at the news, it's so one sided it makes you sick

·
Premium Member
41,679 Posts
Why is that ?? Because you were with the Union ??
Think I've said before, the company I worked for sent me to classes to partner with a foreman for statistical analysis of our work process. That year of class time taught me exactly how to skew to data to to say what I want it to say. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING UNLESS YOU COLLECTED THE DATA YOURSELF!!! Just make sure your not the one fudging the results.

·
Premium Member
66,670 Posts
So it is the best not to believe the polls ??

·
Premium Member
41,679 Posts
Won't say all polls are wrong, won't tell you what to believe, but I will say ALMOST ANYONE conducting, especially a political poll, has an agenda, trying to get you to vote their way, possibly thru incorrect polling. Would it be good accurate poll for me to ask people if they are going to vote for Trump at a Antifa or BLM protest?

·
Premium Member
66,670 Posts
How about a poll to see how many people would give you money ??

·
Premium Member
41,679 Posts
Ha Ha Ha, aren't you the funny man, you know my brother cut me off and has distanced himself from me, said he "Loan" me the last dollar he would.

·
Premium Member
62,085 Posts
Now would that be a poll that's probable correct

·
Premium Member
66,670 Posts
Why don't we hear anything more from Rocket ??

·
Premium Member
66,670 Posts
Do you think that is the problem ??

·
Premium Member
41,679 Posts
Even after to talking to him for at least 30 min on the phone I'm still not sure why he quit the board and if I remember correctly he even quit his internet racing, go figure.

·
Premium Member
66,670 Posts
Do you think he will come back here on the forum ??

·
Premium Member
41,679 Posts
I think he may make an appearance sometime, maybe, who knows, but I don't think he will come back to play long term

·
Premium Member
62,085 Posts
Does he still have his bike

·
Premium Member
66,670 Posts
Did you tell him we miss him here ??

43381 - 43400 of 43708 Posts