Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

43681 - 43700 of 43956 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
If I remember right he was around 80-83. Worked up till the day he died, he actually wanted to die AT WORK

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
I don't want that to happen to me.
If I die I want to die in the present from my wife and children and grandchildren.

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
I

I have always said if I have to die I want to die in my sleep. But on a brighter note did you know it rained here almost all day?

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
W
We still don't have any rain in sight.. This is Shasta Lake that supplies the water for the Sacramento River that goes by here......

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
H

Here also no rain.

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
I think California should be building A LOT of desalination plants for fresh water, and since sea salt is becoming more popular they could probably sell the left over salt, what do you think Foodman

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
After the last big drought they're were 16 proposed desalination plants along the cosast, and then it started raining, only one was built around the San Diego area for like 15 billion.. It's doing so well you don't hear anything about it because they don't want anyone to know that it's the way to go.. The stupid environmentalism say it's goning to change the ocean temperature..It's the same way about building more dams will kill the frogs, the tree hugers want to preach global warming instead........... The state of fruit and NUTS.........

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
I think you don't mean nuts you can eat ??

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
Well I guess it's hard to build water plants when your supporting so many illegals, but don't those illegals need drinking water too?

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
It was the environmentalist that shut that down but they don't say anything about the 70 billion dollar and still counting train to nowhere.........Grease's getting a kick back there........

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
The earth is 3/4 covered in water, and people actually think the little bit of water Cali is going to use is going to raise the temp of the Pacific ocean? We really are screwed !!

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
Are there only crazy and stupid people left nowadays ??

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
That's a good question Wil, and don't you know I worry about the world my GK's are going to grow up in

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
I think there's going to be a complete generation of lost kids but the time this is over, yours GKs and mine are screwed.. These snowflakes have brought this on themselves

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
And you know they think we're out of touch with reality and just trying to hold them down, right?

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
It goes back to what they're tough in school and who's the teachers.. Anglela Davis was a cop killer with the Black Panthers and is now a professor at the University of CA at Santa Cruse isn't that wonderful........

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
Is that really possible ??

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
Well look Angela Davis and see what you find and she's not to only one there through out the CA school system....... UC Berkley is the hot bed for wackos instructors.........

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
Don't you know that means our prison system has successfully rehabilitated her to be a productive member of society, even if that now means she can teach her hatred of police to thousands of students?

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
Hope you are happy with that, are you ??

43681 - 43700 of 43956 Posts