Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

43901 - 43920 of 43977 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
We did some amount of child proofing, no car seats wife held them in her lap, they got their butt spanked when needed or put standing in a corner for awhile. And guess what they still love and respect us, and have never been in jail.

Wil lets talk about your GD in five years to see how the GP, GD relationship is going, she is to young right now.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
You can be their friend and buddy but when it's time lay down the law you'd better be ready......

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Why is that ??

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Would that instill some self responsibility and pride if they had to walked the straight and narrow

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Aren't they all like a computer, we get out of them what we put into them...so put good in to them

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Why have they changed the format here again.. How do I get it back to what it was, yellow

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
The three dots in the top right corner next to your avatar only gives you a light or dark mode. I haven't seen yellow in a while.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Hey Bert, don't you mean your car ??
That is yellow.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Well not that yellow, but isn't there something different in the format

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Does it look different to you or is it just me

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Isn't it so a longer time already ?
Only light or dark and not yellow anymore ??

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
That's what I thought, why do they keep messing with this

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Do you want the people that design these websites to be out of a job and on unemployment sucking up your tax dollars while contributing nothing to society?

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
So you're saying they do this to justify their existence and collect a pay check

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Ain't their a lot of people who do the same??

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
I would say you're 100% right being we over 3 thousand agencies in CA where people just set around and think of dumb crap to dump on us............

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Yup, every one has a purpose in life, for some their only purpose is annoy others.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
The worst one are the one with just a little authority, at these time the heard swell to enormous size, they think they are gods and they rain down hell on the people

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Do you also hate those people ??

43901 - 43920 of 43977 Posts