Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

43921 - 43940 of 43977 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Me personally Wil, I don't "Hate" anyone, if I don't like you I will just ignore you.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Okay , and are you going to ignore me ??

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
What gets me are the people that pull their agendas on me, I don't care what you believe just don't try to push it down my throat

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Right you are.

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Alright, who can I count on to help me put struts on the van tomorrow or Tuesday?

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
And I thought the roads in CA were bad

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Have you ever seen the roads in Belgium ??

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Are they also full of pot holes big enough to blow a tire and bend the rim, and swallow small children?

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
It sounds like you know them , have you been there ??

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
The pot holes we have here you could bury a small dog in

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Do you know we have very good roads here ??

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Wil, do you have these cones that grow all year, but seam to really sprout on almost every road in the spring? They are really annoying and Round-Up does not kill them.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
No we don't have them a lot.
Only sometimes when there is an accident or some working on the road.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
It's amazing you can have your eyes closed and tell as soon as you cross into Oregon or Nevada the roads are so much better and when you open your eyes and see that the gas prices are about $1.95 a gallon cheaper and that difference is gas taxes and or roads are the craps.. The state collects 3 million a day in gas tax and still can't fix the roads..Who do you think pockets that money

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
When I took Interstate 80 from Sacramento to Reno that road absolutely sucked, basically two groves worn into a concrete road, had to try to ride the high parts to keep from vibrating the bolts loose on the bike.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
You know why, because the stupid CHP makes you run chains over the pass when there's no snow or ice and the chains eats the concrete up........ They constantly work on that highway and never get it done.........A life time project for the Cal Tran workers............

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
We don't have to drive here on chains.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
You're lucky when I was selling groceries in the mountains I'd wear out a set every three weeks.. I got really good at putting them on and getting off...............

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Do you know that I don't know how to put them on because I never did that.

43921 - 43940 of 43977 Posts