Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Texting Survivor "Barely"
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if any one know of a cap or chrome cover that can be bought to cover over the holes that are in the rear trunk when a cb antenna is removed. I had a slight "OH Crap" moment and broke the antenna and as I never use a cb I am hoping for a cover plate to hide the holes.
Thanks

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
For which Goldwing? I know cover plates are available for sure for the GL1500 at least, possibly other models too.

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for which goldwing? I know cover plates are available for sure for the gl1500 at least, possibly other models too.
2010 1800

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
It seems that the Kuryakyn armrests have a little plate that is used for bikes that dont have a CB. If someone installed them and DOES have a CB, I would think the plate would be sitting on their shelf. I cant remember if I still have mine or not, but I'll look, maybe others around here are slightly more organized than me and will say "Oh yeah, I have that piece, send me your snail-mail address"

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is what I'm looking for in picture but don't know who sells it

Attachments

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It seems that the Kuryakyn armrests have a little plate that is used for bikes that dont have a CB. If someone installed them and DOES have a CB, I would think the plate would be sitting on their shelf. I cant remember if I still have mine or not, but I'll look, maybe others around here are slightly more organized than me and will say "Oh yeah, I have that piece, send me your snail-mail address"
Thanks for the info. If I can't find one I bet I could build one.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
That piece you pictured is exactly what I was thinking about.

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.