Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
71 here but 72 in March. I had a Cushman in 1958 that we rode all over the country roads Pumpkin center and Old river , my uncle was a Farmer and my cousin's and I had Cushman's. The only rule was to stay off Taft Hwy. if we went across we had to get permission and push the bike's across. The school was on the other side and the pool was open in the summer. Always had to keep an eye out for Hwy Patrol and Sheriffs. My Uncle was a trip, if the County put stop sign's in and he didn't like them, he would just did them up and put them on the other corners. That way he didn't have to stop every time he went that way. Much simpler times in the 50's.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
73 and just a few days away from 74... Ride with both a Tow Pac kit when 2up and on 2 wheels when solo... No plans to give it up anytime soon... If my health holds looking forward to a few more decades of riding... It is my passion as well as wrenching... Been riding for over 50 years now and too many miles to keep track of but has to be close to a quarter million... Keep the knees in the breeze!!!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts