Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The meet will probably never be any closer than Hamburg, so how many of us eastern Canadians are planning to go. We can form plans to hook up if any are interested.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
imported post

Something I'd love to do Hawker but our plans won't allow for it this year. Considering I just bought my Wing a couple of months ago and haven't even ridden it yet (lots of the maintenance stuff thought) I don't think I'll plan anything too far from home this year.

Don

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Hey Ken, not sure of your intended route but we will be heading down with another couple from Ottawa if you are passing this area. :action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
imported post

HI guys,

We will be back from our big trip by then and probably won't have any energy or cash left to head back down there. Have fun if you go and represent the Maritimes well.

Dan

Moncton, NB

Canada

www.harleywing.ca

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
Hey Ken, not sure of your intended route but we will be heading down with another couple from Ottawa if you are passing this area. :action::action::action:
Bob. I would plan on visiting Kingston, either on way down or on way back. Plans are not very firm yet. So far, not many responses from the east coasters.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Ya & the sun rises over there first :shock:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

My Dad lives in Moncton, does that qualify me as a down easter?? Let me know if and when your passing by Toronto Ill see if I can hook up at that point. Maybe we can catch Goldwings4ever and his wife to cross the border.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

It is starting to look like, if I go, I will be riding solo up to Ontario where I would like to hook up with a gaggle and go on down together. Working--working.

It will definitely be a last minute decision for me.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Sounds good Ken, you'll find the "gaggles" all in Southern Ont, there is just a couple of us stragglers out here in the east.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
Sounds good Ken, you'll find the "gaggles" all in Southern Ont, there is just a couple of us stragglers out here in the east.:cheeky1::cheeky1:
I resemble that remark.:dance::dance:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.