Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Can any of our friends in the USA help me out. I am for Las Vegas next month for a bit of gambling and relaxation. Does anyone know if there is a Goldwing Dealer in Las Vegas I could visit and have a look around? All I can find is links to the Motorcycle Show in Vegas but that's over now.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

The "Maps and Directions" link doesn't connect but you've got some contact info.

I'm going to go ahead and post this but I'll try to get you a direct link.

http://powersports.honda.com/preview/06_goldwing_model_index.asp

There, now you can use their search function for maps and directions. Hope you enjoy Vegas. My wife and I were there back in January and it was truly a great experience for both of us. Didn't do squat gambling but all the other things were truly entertaining. Both the original old downtown Freemont street and the Strip are pretty wild.

P.S. Save your money and don't eat at the Stratosphere's restaurant that's 900+ in the air unless you've got money to burn. My wife and I had the Filet Mignons at $40 a piece. The baked potatos are $8 a piece. $88 bucks and we haven't even talked about the wine.:shock:The view is great however either at night or day.

4.5 miles away

Motorcycle City
4260 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, NV 89121-3006
(702)451-1121

Map & Directions
Sales Hours:

Mon-Fri
9:00AM-7:00PM

Sat
9:00AM-6:00PM

Sun
10:00AM-5:00PMView more hours

5.6 miles away

Carter Powersports
3535 W Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89103-5627
(702)795-2000
Internet Manager:
Mark Castle

Map & Directions
Sales Hours:

Mon-Fri
9:00AM-7:00PM

Sat-Sun
9:00AM-5:00PMView more hours

6.0 miles away

Honda Of Las Vegas
3850 N Rancho Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89130-3410
(702)656-1955

Map & Directions
Sales Hours:

Mon-Sat
9:00AM-6:00PM

Sun
10:00AM-5:00PMView more hours

I googled and found these.

Hobie

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks Hobie. We are staying in the Luxor again as they have comped us several nights free and several at 1/2 price as a result of our gambling last year. Won $2000 last year which we put away for this year, so we have a bit of gambling money to get us started. The Hotel also comped us virtually all our restaurant meals free if we eat in the Hotel. Cheap vacation if you keep a cool head and gamble sensibly. :waving:

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

If you really enjoy gambling, rent a car and try driving the high-ways around/through Vegas. My youngest son has lived there for five years, and every time we visit I yearn for my small town traffic. Everything is only five minutes away,(at 90 mph) :action:

Hope you enjoy your holiday, October is a nice time to visit, temperature-wise. :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

YOU CAN MAKE DAY TRIPS TO THE GRAND CANYON OR THE HOOVER DAM FROM VEGAS IF YOU HAVE TIME. WE DID SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND WISHED WE HAD SPENT MORE TIME AT THE GRAND CANYON. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Drive out to "Red Rocks" 15 min away, it's a beautiful place to kill a couple of hours!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Drive out to "Red Rocks" 15 min away, it's a beautiful place to kill a couple of hours!:clapper:
We missed that one wingdawg. Where is it? :baffled:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

There's a Honda dealer 5 mins from the "Strip" on "Tropicana st.", otherside of the "Freeway" from the "Strip"!

Tropicana and Las Vegas blvd is the center of the "Strip", the "MGM" sits on that corner!

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
wingdawg101 wrote:
We missed that one wingdawg. Where is it? :baffled:
You take "Charleston ave" which is 3min from the North end of the "Strip" turn West and follow it about 15 minutes and it comes to "Red Rocks" Park, it's massive beautiful Red Rocks and Cliffs that turn "Blood red" at "Sunset" and "Sunrise" and alot of professional "Rock climbers" go there, fun to watch them, plus alot of bikes, it's a 13 mile loop road that you drive in to get to it , they now charge like $5, well worth it!

Great place to have a picnic lunch!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

We will have to go there on our next Vegas trip. :goofygrin:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Love the name of this topic. Yes, I do believe there are!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi John ,,I have been to carters ,,and they dont even carry bulbs for a wing ,,so dont waste your time going there ,,try the others ,,I have not been to them ,,good luck I hope ya win a million ,,,Ciaran

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
What kind of dealers? car dealers, card dealers, dope dealers oh,,motorcycle dealers.:alco::3sum::bananas:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
exavid wrote:
What kind of dealers? car dealers, card dealers, dope dealers oh,,motorcycle dealers.:alco::3sum::bananas:
Yes!

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Hi John ,,I have been to carters ,,and they dont even carry bulbs for a wing ,,so dont waste your time going there ,,try the others ,,I have not been to them ,,good luck I hope ya win a million ,,,Ciaran
I do not remember carters, butit was a long time ago when I was there,this is what it looked like back in those days, just a little different now.:toast:

Attachments

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Damn Dean, you're almost as old as I am. I do remember it like that, but I've been there since then. Can't forget the waving cowboy. He's still around either in Lost Wages or Reno.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Old as dirt, but don't tell anyone.:goofygrin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.