Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest in a West Coast meet-up this year? If yes, where would you like to see it held?

John

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Our schedule is a bit 'fluid' as we are expecting a grand-daughter mid august. We will lurk around and see what everybody is going to do....and when.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be glad to go where we went last year. Beautiful place with roads made for motorcycles!

Congrats on the upcoming birth of your grand-daughter Wingunner! Is this your first grandchild?

John

·
Bringer of Shenanigans
1,031 Posts
All my vacation time for this year has already been allocated. It's amazing how fast you can schedule 3 weeks of time. But then, 9 of those days are being used next month. Mostly on a trip to Scotland. I'll be spending my birthday in a distillery. I just need to decide on which one. The tough decisions that life throws at you. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Thank you John for starting this...my participation would probably curtail the riding, both speed and distance, so you guys go for it. if my Elio comes in (it wont) I will participate!

·
Premium Member
60,041 Posts
Any ideas on the date....

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Too early to know if I can make it for sure but it sounds like fun. Be a nice ride for my baby Beemer. I might be able get my brother to come along. Of course we'd be bringing two BMWs to a Goldwing event. We wouldn't need much different accommodations other than a bit of German beer and sauerkraut. Brots would be nice.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
No real interest from my little part of the world. I bought a boat and have been spending all my free time using it, (and putting money into the hole in the water). But, if you guys get something going and it coincides with a little free time for me, I could be persuaded.

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Last week of August and the first week of September (8-29 to 9-13) are out for me. I will be taking the wife, daughter and her friend to Munich for a 9 day stay.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
I would love to attend again and that same location would be great! Put me down for a yes.
Steve

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
No real interest from my little part of the world. I bought a boat and have been spending all my free time using it, (and putting money into the hole in the water). But, if you guys get something going and it coincides with a little free time for me, I could be persuaded.
Well, I hope you can find the time, it would be nice to see you again.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I would love to as I missed last year due to illness. I think the weekend after labor day is a great time. Count me in!
Bill

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Gosh. Just wondering with all the great places we have to ride here in Oregon and Washington why the same place two years in a row? :?

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Jluvs2dive;3862953 Congrats on the upcoming birth of your grand-daughter Wingunner! Is this your first grandchild? John[/QUOTE said:
Hi John,

Nope, she will be our second. Our other daughter had hers 16 years ago, we didn't expect the youngest to ever have anything besides grand-dogs!

The week-end after Labor day would come pretty close to working for us I expect. If this baby is close to on schedule we would likely be back in the lower 48 by then.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.