Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Administrator
22,299 Posts
Yeah, we're all home...unless we're somewhere else. :cooldevil:

I am paying attention to the thread but I can't start counting the days until it gets down to 21, so I can count them on my fingers and toes. :baffling:

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Yep still here. Although the wing's rear end now sounds like a rock tumbler. I got it back home and am in the process of changing out the rear end with one I got from a trike builder. So it will be ready for the get together.

·
Premium Member
59,720 Posts
Take some pictures so when mine decides to ground rocks I'll know how get the rocks out......

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
One good thing about the 1800s is that rear ends are a dime a dozen because of all the bikes that get triked. I got a 90 mile rear end including the complete rear brake and drive shaft for my '07 for the princely sum of $75. Saddlebags are a lot less expensive for 1800s than any other year 'Wing.

·
Banned
4,568 Posts
Add me to the Probable List,
this is 2 weeks before Reno Street Vibes, the wife will be thrilled for Sept to arrive = me out of the house for days....2 times!

·
Registered
11 Posts
So is this held at a secret location? I cannot see in any of the posts the location, is it open to all riders? New member just ask'in. I might be interested.

·
Administrator
22,299 Posts
So is this held at a secret location? I cannot see in any of the posts the location, is it open to all riders? New member just ask'in. I might be interested.
Yes Longryder, it's a secret. But, I'll take a chance and give you a few clues. I hope this doesn't get me kicked out of the "Over 10,000 Posts" club.

First clue; it's a campground on the Snake river.
Second clue; it's near the town of Halfway, Oregon.
Third clue: You can see Idaho from the campground.

If you want more than that, you'll have to get it from someone who remembers the name of the campground.

·
Premium Member
59,720 Posts
I don't know but you may have gotten yourself on "The List" for giving out the Super Secret Camping Location :surprise:

·
Premium Member
59,720 Posts
A dozen Chocolate Chip cookies and I'll look the other way....

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Looking forward to hanging with you all again, as well as riding those great roads again!

Welcome Aloha Tom & longryder1100! I hope it works out for you both to come. That area has some fantastic motorcycle roads that I know you will enjoy!

John

·
Premium Member
59,720 Posts
Did you happen to take any pictures

·
Registered
95 Posts
I should have my bike in decent riding condition by then, and should be recovered sufficiently from lung surgery. I'm going to plan on being there. Any idea how soon a camping reservation is required?

41 - 60 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.