Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I'm riding to Ogdensburg from Ottawa tomorrow and I'm wondering if anyone is available for coffee or lunch get-together?

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

What time ya leaving :action::action:

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Hi Bob, I'm going to leave around 8:15am, hopefully the wife has left for work by then.:action:

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Hi Bob, I'm going to leave around 8:15am, hopefully the wife has left for work by then.:action:

oops, got busy at work didn't realize I had already submitted my reply :?

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

If you are crossing up here by Hill Island give me a call, I could leave by 8:'30 or so.
613-284-7255, you can drop by going out hwy # 29 .

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

I'll do that. Is that out by the 1000 Islands? That'll make for a nice ride. :)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

Yep, Just north of Wellesley Island.

I have a summer place on Wellesley Island that I am at every weekend.

But you better have your Frog Toggs on this morning and looks like it will be for the rest of the day too.

Hey, I heard just last weekend that the Indians have the International Bridge block aided. Is that true?

If so Tell them you and I are Blood Brothers. Grin Maybe you can squeak through.

I would bet that they would pass a Bike before a car. Motorcycles are today's Horse to the Indians.

Good Luck and have a safe trip.

Mohawk

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

The blockade is @ Cornwall & they were blocking the bridge up be Picton in support. You are right about the rain, just a drizzle now but ....................:cool: Give us a shout some weekend . :waving:

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Mohawk wrote:
Hey, I heard just last weekend that the Indians have the International Bridge block aided. Is that true?

If so Tell them you and I are Blood Brothers. Grin Maybe you can squeak through.

I would bet that they would pass a Bike before a car. Motorcycles are today's Horse to the Indians.

Good Luck and have a safe trip.

Mohawk
I think it's the bridge at Cornwall that's closed. I suppose I should really check it out before leaving. All that fuss over Canada's border guards finally carrying guns when the American border guards have had 45's for as long as I remember crossing to the States. It sure made me want to say "Yes sir, whatever you say sir!" every time.

Thanks for the heads up and best wishes. Hopefully it won't rain too much but I'll have my Road Toggs on in any case.

Grumpa Willy

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

Well Good Luck to you.

Yepper, That's my tribe.

If they can't fight among themselves, They will pick a fight with somebody.

I heard about it through the family grape vine.

Not a word about it down here in Syracuse. ANd we are only about 3 hours away.

Must be they didn't want to stir up the local Onondaga Indians here in town.

Mohawk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.