Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:cheeky1:

I am impressed! The responses to my initial inquiry were sincere and had very good suggestions......all except for one....and now I have doubt about whether I should go ahead and purchase an '05 GoldWing or wait till the '06 GoldWings come out.

Has anyone heard about the upcoming 2006 Goldwing and what is planned ?????

Any advice on whether to buy now or wait????

I have asked my Honda dealier for a quote and I have a bike to trade in as well.

HELP!!!!!!!:baffled:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

We've had all kinds of guesses about what the next year is going to bring, there was a lot of expectation that the 2000 model would be a great change, it wasn't of course. I'm willing to bet that the 2006 will be a rehash. Minor changes maybe different colors. If you trade in your current bike on a 2005 later on once the 2006s have come out you probably will get more for your money. If you could find an unsold 2004 even better deals possible. Why not ride what you have until the 2006 comes out and then figure it out?

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

It is a short time to wait, might be worth it, like Paul said you will get the best deal on an 05 after the 06 comes out anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
imported post

Baron wrote:
I am impressed! The responses to my initial inquiry were sincere and had very good suggestions......all except for one....and now I have doubt about whether I should go ahead and purchase an '05 GoldWing or wait till the '06 GoldWings come out.

Has anyone heard about the upcoming 2006 Goldwing and what is planned ?????

Any advice on whether to buy now or wait????

I have asked my Honda dealier for a quote and I have a bike to trade in as well.
Eric, just don't know. A co-worker sent me this pix a couple of months ago & claimed the 06 was going to be a 2-liter. Not sure where he got the info so take that for what it's worth.

If there are major changes the price will surly go up & you probably don't want to buy from the first 3-4 months of a new production run as there are usually some start-up bugs that take time for consumers to find & report.

Good luck in your quest..

Twisty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.