Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I cant find my RIGHT side thingy (see pic), its the lil rubber thingy that goes between the right fairing pocket and the handlebars. The pic shows both, I need theonewithout the hole.

If you have the right side one, I'd gladly swapa patch of your choice plus fair shipping to me, if you have one. Or, if you dont want a patch, lemme know what your price is, and I start turning in pop cans.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

send me your addy dick

All I want is a high resolution image of the patches if you can come up with them.

I got some ideas I'm wanting to try :action:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Did someone say 11.30:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

UbarW,
What is this piece? Where does it go? I probably have what you need.
Thanks,
Nightrider1

UBarW wrote:
I cant find my RIGHT side thingy (see pic), its the lil rubber thingy that goes between the right fairing pocket and the handlebars. The pic shows both, I need theonewithout the hole.

If you have the right side one, I'd gladly swapa patch of your choice plus fair shipping to me, if you have one. Or, if you dont want a patch, lemme know what your price is, and I start turning in pop cans.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Hey David, I already sent Dick one but thing is he just found his today too:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.