Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi Frenchy, can you please send me a note about the July 23rd ride to Leamington, Elora and Tobermory. I'd like to know if you and Susan are still joining us. I'm anxious to have a good look at Susan's trike.

Vic

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hi gaswing, I've tried sending him private emails to no avail, but, sometimes when people change servers they lose connections they used to have. If that is the case I was hoping that someone here might be in personal touch with Frenchy and could let him know that I'm waiting for a response.

Vic

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

Hi guys.:byebye:Sorry I've been out of pocket. My father passed some time back, & we laid him to rest this weekend. I've had a house full of people since last Tuesday!!:3sum:

I'm still a bit of a train wreck:crying:, but getting it together.:?

Yep, we're still coming!!!!! Can't hardly wait!!!! I'm putting the fairing back on Susan's trike this weekend. I've got some Air Wings for it. They're not designed for a Vetter fairing (I'm not sure whatthey're for), but I think I can make them work:bash2:.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear about your father Frenchy. All the best with your project.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

My condolences for the loss of your father Frenchy.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Frenchy wrote:
Hi guys.:byebye:Sorry I've been out of pocket. My father passed some time back, & we laid him to rest this weekend. I've had a house full of people since last Tuesday!!:3sum:

I'm still a bit of a train wreck:crying:, but getting it together.:?

Yep, we're still coming!!!!! Can't hardly wait!!!! I'm putting the fairing back on Susan's trike this weekend. I've got some Air Wings for it. They're not designed for a Vetter fairing (I'm not sure whatthey're for), but I think I can make them work:bash2:.
Sorry to hear of your loss, I hope the strengh of your loved ones keeps you bouyant and that riding brings a smile to your face.

Pete

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

My regards to you and yours,Frenchy. I'm glad you've got family to help.

Hobie

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey Frenchy :( Im very sorry about your sad loss. :(

:( :18red: :(

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Sorry you lost your father... pretty tough. I lost my dad back in April.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

Thanks to everyone for your comforting thoughts!!

I have my father's brass from a job he had years ago. I had it in my tool box for quite some time (it was on the key ring when I got his 550). Shortly after his passing, I put it on my Cycle key ring. Now when I ride, Dadcomes along!:cooler:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.