1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
looks good, i think i like the all black better though.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts

In The Fastest Colour..............:claps:

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
I can't believe this thread petered out. The F6b has my heart racing. For years I have imagined a Wing like this. Whether you hate it or love it the design is enough of a departure from traditional Goldwings of recent years to at least talk about it.
Yes? No?

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
F6B has the look and attitude of the old XS1100 Midnight Special.

Overall it looks like it was made for cops. Low rear deck for there special equipment box.

Looks like it's a schWing back to the old low riders look, but in a modern package.

LIGHTER = FAAAAAASTER (poor v-twins. . . put-put, put-put, put-a-put, put-put)

Kinda nice to see GoldWing packaged in a different way.
Does it look a little like the ST1300?
:thumbsup:

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
I for one really like this bike, and would buy one if I could afford it. I do admit I liked the Valkyrie Interstate better, but it is not coming back. I guess it looked to much like a motorcycle. I also loved the Yamaha XS1100 Special, as well as all the other Yamaha Specials, and most of the inline four and parallel twins from that era. Non v-twin Japanese cruisers. The FB6 may be the only Japanese cruiser without a v-twin.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
dang!!!! just knock the trunk off and black out everything on a 13 year old bike and everyone goes crazy over it..... Priceless:ROFL:

·
Trike Master
1,266 Posts
Rear end is just as ugly on this Road Glide wanna be as on the real Gold Wing!!!!!!!!!
Hate to say it but, it as well as the real GW, now being 100% imported, will never be in my garage!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I agree it doesn't look as good from the rear, but I still really like it. Have to see what a used one goes for in a few years, might be my next bike!

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
I don't get the deal about it being 13 years old. I'd have a 50 year old bike if I could find a decent one I could afford. I've only put 7,000 miles on a 1200, but I have not found it lacking in any way. I would love to be able to buy a new one just like my wore out one. It was the top of the line in it's day, and the design still works perfectly today.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I like the idea of not too much electronics. All I want is a stereo and ABS. It may be an older design but 1800 is still a competitve bike.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Love it!Definitely the Black one though.Just needs that small backrest moved up for the driver.The wifes not gonna ride on the back of it anyway.Not sure why they bothered with a back seat at all actually.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Love it!Definitely the Black one though.Just needs that small backrest moved up for the driver.The wifes not gonna ride on the back of it anyway.Not sure why they bothered with a back seat at all actually.
Well fatwing I guess there might just be some people out there who have riding partners that would love to ride on the back.............:?

cyclepath

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Well fatwing I guess there might just be some people out there who have riding partners that would love to ride on the back.............:?

cyclepath
I wouldn't get rid of the Wing while I still have the wife to tour with.This would have to be an additional bike and it's not a bike that I would want to haul someone on the back of anyway.Never happen.I'm just dreaming.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
looks cool but will insurance companys think of it as a sports bike .

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Sharp looking bike in some respects.maybe if I were 20 years younger (56 now) . Just cant see the money on this one as a primary bike and at the price their gonna want for it it better be your primary bike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.