Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The Thunder Beach Fall Rally is scheduled for Sept. 28 - Oct. 3 here in PCB. Anyone planning on making it down here for that weekend please let me know. Perhaps we could have a little meet n greet while you're down.

http://thunderbeachproductions.com/

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
imported post

I went up for the spring rally this year and may be back in the fall. Not sure yet but if I am going to make it I'll let you know.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,147 Posts
imported post

Hi Mark!

Don't have enough cash left from my last two week run of hotel bills to afford that one.

Would love to get down there though, especially if there is going to be some of your cooking involved? :badgrin:

Moving this to General Forum.
John

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

You know the food will be there John! Let me know Larry!

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
imported post

Cant make it myself but if anybody does say hello to Rita and Chucky of the band Stone Sunshine that is performing there and Dwayne and Geneva of the Band Geneva. Tell em Ghost from the Gerad Maggard Memorial Bike Rally said to say Hi.;)

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
imported post

Going for sure...Been at all of 'em Spring and Fall, for about 7 years now. Dunno if we will ride or drive the car tho.
Depends on what time I can get out of work on Friday.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks folks, looks like at least a couple are gonna make it down. Be nice to meet more of the forum members, share some fellowship, and some good food! Let's hope more will chime in with their intentions of making it down.

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

I'm not gonna make it down. Just left there last Tues.. Sorry we didn't meet up then Mark. Oh well. I still went to Hunts,though! Pigged out on fried oysters and buffalo shrimp! "burp". Have fun everybody! jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

jimsjinx wrote:
I'm not gonna make it down. Just left there last Tues.. Sorry we didn't meet up then Mark. Oh well. I still went to Hunts,though! Pigged out on fried oysters and buffalo shrimp! "burp". Have fun everybody! jimsjinx
Yeah....sorry I missed you buddy. Had a bit of a setback on recovery that I had to address. Seems coming back from this heart surgery wasn't the cakewalk I figured it would be. We'll meet up again soon.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

i might make it for the first day.. Would be nice to finally meet you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.