Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked on ebay and didn't find any. I'm converting my GL1100 standard to an interstate without the fairing, and I need the two locks that secure the luggage trunk to the rack so it won't bounce off.

Are these still available? It doesn't seem to me like it would be the kind of part that would really be replaced much.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
I know they are very hard to get, same as the trunk and saddlebag chrome locks. They just don't pop up on ebay very often.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
I looked and looked.. But I finally bought a used trunk that had the posts on them. I will pop them off and put them on the better of the two trunks.

As far as the locking mechanisms... You are just going to have to watch for the chrome racks that have them- with keys of course...

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
I have a set of them, but no keys. You are welcome to them.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I have a set. I took them off to move the trunk back 3in. You can have them for the price of shipping + the price of getting a key maded. It is the same as my ignition. Should not be too expensive. Let me Know.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried to PM you both from my phone this morning, but i'm not sure they went through. The forum isn't displaying my sent messages ever since the upgrade. Please contact me if you did not receive my message.

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.