Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Any of you guys on this forum coming to the British Treffen? Let me know who is going and I'll look you up when we are there.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

Hi Ted:- Quite a few of us from N ireland will be there if you look for the N Ireland Club Flag. You will find a large contingent of the Main Irish Club there as well as they usually lift a large trophy for the most wings from outside UK. They should be easy spotted if you look for a group of drunken Leprechans standing near the bar. :D:D

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

englishted wrote:
Any of you guys on this forum coming to the British Treffen? Let me know who is going and I'll look you up when we are there.
Hi Ted

yes as littlejohn said there are quiet a few of us travelling over on thurs morning from Dublin,you wont have to look out for us we will be everywhere:):).,My 1500 is the one with the leprecaun sitting up on a chair on top of the trailer,So keep an eye out and say hello ..we are all looking forward to it and coming home with a trailer full of shiney bits ..:shock::shock: Ciaran

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
imported post

Not to be confused with the leprecaun with the Helmet & visor perched on the back of my 1500... he is a "Geordie", but you will still get a friendly welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.